Islamia High School Rohira is continuously in the pursuit of excellence. Established in 1961 in the local Masjid of village Rohira. The founder of the school Jamadar Khushi Mohammad Sahib a retired Army man and Amir-e-Jamat-e-Islami Hind's president Moulana Abdur Rauf Sahib together started this school in a Masjid and appointed a teacher to teach the kids and contributed selflessly.
In the beginning strength of the students was 12-13. After sometime Janab Khushi Mohammad Sahib donated place (the present location) of two rooms to the school. Then school shifted from Masjid. After some times the Sarpanch family of the village donated 1600 sq. yard to the school.
Jamat-e-Islami Hind and some community members constructed 5 rooms. In 1969 school upgraded from Primary to middle standard. Management committee was formed to support the endeavor.
Further in April 1990, school was upgraded from middle to high secondary. Punjab Wakf Board took over the management of the school in 1990 and supported with open hands. The local community of the village and Jamat-e-Islami Hind Punjab donated 1600 sq. yard land for the school and built new rooms for the school.
At present the strength of the school is 194 (100 boys and 94 girls) which will increase in the new academic year. The school has 11 classrooms, a play way room for pre-primary children, along with fully equipped, a computer lab, science lab, and sports facilities and highly motivated faculty to make the learning process of the children enjoyable and meaningful. The older students take very active role in helping to keep the environment safe, interactive and caring for the younger children.