Punjab waqf Board currently provides Pension @Rs 300/month to more than 4000 senior citizens, widows, disabled etc.
Board currently pays monthly aid ranging from Rs 3000-5000/month to more than 800 Masjids in the state of Punjab.
Board has sanctioned grants for than 500 Masjids and Madrassas in the state.
Board pays electricity bills of more than 100 Masjids in the state of Punjab.
Board currently runs 8 Schools and 1 college under its direct management catering to more than 6000 students and providing employment to more than 300 teaching and non-teaching staff.
Board runs a state of art Hospital (Hazrat Haleema Hospital, Malerkotla) on No-profit basis providing excellent services of varied medical streams to the general public at an affordable price and employing more than 100 Medical, paramedical and support staff.
PWB has increased its income almost 10 times since 2014 and more than 5000 properties have been leased out since the amendment act was passed in 2013 till end of 2019.
1. Provision of all services, pension, scholarships, aid for Masjid/madrassas, Marriage Assistance through online model with real time application tracking.
2. Complete digitization of details of all properties with details in public domain.
3. Complete digitization and automation of leasing process with real time information to lessees regarding the leasing proposal.
4. Provision of facility for online payment of lease and/or direct payment in the bank.
5. Establishment of 4 State of Art, CBSE pattern model schools in the state of Punjab.
6. Establishment of an Education City in or around Malerkotla focusing on professional education, including women education.
7. Establishment of skill development centers for boys and Girls to promote their employment.
8. Establishment of a Multipurpose centre of excellence containing library, community hall, online coaching centre for civil services, a centre for coaching regarding various other competitive examinations and a counseling and guidance centre.
9. E-office implementation in all the field offices and head office.
10. Construction of own office building and a coaching centre for civil services and NEET/IIT-JEE at Zirakpur, Mohali and establishment of properly furnished district level offices.